Provide more support for user-defined testing. See also: Improved Acceptance Test Framework
Replace JUnit by TestNG http://www.testng.org. It has still more features than JUnit 4 and does
provide external test data in XML files (similar to FIT).
Some of the interesting features for QuickFIX/J include:
- Java 5 annotations or XDoclets
- Test dependencies (dependent tests are skipped if the test they depend on fails)
- Test grouping (both nested and with dependencies)
- flexible XML configuration
- Parameterized tests using parameters from XML files or Data Providers for complex objects
- Configurable logging and reporting (supports JUnitReport).